Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sniffle Valve and Drain Tube

It's my understanding that you only need a sniffle valve if you have a fuel injected engine. It is designed to help prevent flooding. The fitting opens when cold and closes when hot. The rubber hose is attached to a piece of 3/8 soft alum tubing. It runs aft, passes through a high temp adel clamp, and exits near the exhaust.

No comments: