Thursday, July 02, 2009

My "Holy Cowl" Arrives!

Well, this is the only major mod that I'll be doing on the aircraft. I replaced the Vans standard cowling with the James Aircraft "Holy Cowl". I've been on the waiting list for about 14 weeks and now it's finally here.
Here I am at the ABF freight Depot in ATL. Judging by the forklift, you'd think it was heavy or something. That is until the guy almost dropped the box. I ran over to grab it and discovered it was light as a feather. The guy could have just hand carried it to my truck.

The box. This thing could have easily be blown out of the back of the truck if it were not strapped down. I'll get to work on this just as soon as I get the gear legs and engine mount installed.
More on the James Aircraft "Holy Cowl" Here-http://www.jamesaircraft.com/uck,Index.html

No comments: