Monday, February 12, 2018
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Saturday, June 06, 2015
Friday, July 11, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
The wheel pants and fairings re-installed. Sweet!
I will paint them and the aircraft in the near future..
A shot of the pants after spraying the final layer of high build primer.
My good buddy Jeff is applying a coat of epoxy primer as the first layer.
Here are the pieces after many hours of fitting,trimming, and sanding with 80 grit.
1) Trim and Fit
2) Sand with 80 grit
3) Apply a layer of epoxy resin, with acetone mixed in, to help fill pinholes.
4) Sand again with 80 grit
5) Apply Epoxy primer, then first layer of high build primer
6)Sand with 180 grit
7) Apply final layer of high build primer
8) In the future... Sand again, prime, seal, and paint. Ugh!
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
1) Broke in the new brake pads.
2) Checked that the aircraft would track straight.
3) Checked all Flight Instruments,Comm,EIS,and GPS.*Verified that the airspeed would come alive and indicate on the EFIS.
4) Relieve some tension...lol
I will reinstall the wheel pants after a few hrs.