Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Prop Arrives!

My son was in awe of the massive truck that stopped at our house today. Little did he know, we would just be getting one special box. The one missing link to completing the plane!
I've been suffering from the FLU all week, so no building going on. On a positive note, Here It Is! My Hartzell 2 Blade "Blended Airfoil" 72" metal prop . The form I sent in said, "Expect a 12-16 week lead time for delivery." The truck showed up in less than a week, from Ohio. I'm extremely excited, but I won't be able to touch it for another week.
I bought Model # HC-C2YR-1BFP/F7497-2 . After receiving the prop, one soon begins to brainstorm on how to go about cutting the spinner, to fit the CS prop. Well, I emailed Hartzell and they were kind enough to send me a download with a cut-out template to lay over my spinner. Sweet! If you need the download email me. -Spinner and Cowl Work Coming Up Soon!

No comments: